23/12/2011

Weekend Hair & Links! Christmas Edition

I've been feeling a little rough the last few couple of days, so I thought i would take the opportunity to wind down for the Christmas holidays, and spend some time with the family. Cue a song to some it all up ~

   

Before I was attacked by this mysterious bug, i had the chance to met some really wonderful ladies on Wednesdays at a Tweet Up in Manchester, some of them do vintage, which i love, so cant wait to share.

Now I cant promise to be back by next week, as a fair bit of work will be going on behind the scenes but i will be updating my other blog a little more, with details about blogging and moving to wordpress, {oh and attacking the boxing day sales} also from the new year I'll also be doing some more wedding planning/styling, so need some time to work out the logistic of that.

but in the meantime, here are some hair & makeup inspiration ~








{"Eccellente" with these Links, you're really spoiling us" }



Is it just me or has this year gone by soo quickly...actually find I'm saying that every year now? 





Lots of Christmasy Love Rabbia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think...